We want to continually grow and keep our "Ask the Experts" Forum as a leading forum for anyone who is interested in living trusts and other estate planning topics. This is a place where our members and guests can learn from others, share their stories and experiences, and master the subjects of interest to them.
In order for all of us to enjoy our visits to the "Ask the Experts" Forum, a few rules need to be observed by everyone. These rules are as follows:
1. No Spamming. Spamming is characterized by the initiation of threads or posts that contribute nothing to a forum, be it off topic or on topic. Examples include: empty posts, posts with few words that have no relation to the current thread or discussion and those posts that state they are spam, either to annoy or increase a member's post count. This determination is made by the forum Moderator or Administrator and is not up for discussion.
Affiliate links give posters an unfair advantage over others. Moreover, affiliate links may lead to false representation in an effort to gain a lead or referral. Affiliate links are allowed in certain circumstances (see the section on signatures) although any and all affiliate links may be modified or deleted at the discretion of the adminstrator.
Adult links are strictly prohibited. If there is any doubt about whether a link is an adult link, you should not post it. You may PM an administrator for clarification about specific links. All adult links will be deleted.
2. Keep Things Legal. Do not post links to illegal software. This includes linking to illegal downloads not only of software but also copyrighted images that must be purchased, plus movies, and other items being distributed illegally.
3. No Profanity. While profanity can be an effective way to convey emotion and/or thoughts, it can also be detrimental and offensive. Please keep in mind that we do have young people browsing these forums. Therefore, no profanity should be used. If used, it will be edited and/or deleated.
4. Be Respectful. No Flames of any kind will be tolerated against a member or group of members. Having a difference of opinion is fine, but keep it under control at all times.
If you are a long-standing member, please lead by example and assist newer members who may be having problems with forum protocall. We ask our veteran members to use every opportunity to teach newer members the appropriate way to use these forums.
Treat new members with respect. You were new and learning at one point, so be considerate of others.
5. Stay on Topic. If you post in a particular forum, please try to stay on topic. If you want to talk about something that is unrelated to the topic of a particular forum, please find an appropriate forum.
6. Signature Use. The signature is your personal space to use for favorite quotes, links, web sites, etc.
The maximum number of lines in a signature is 3, with a maximum text size of 2. The line count includes empty lines for spacing.
Images and/or scripts are not allowed in signatures.
The text in your signature must obey all rules and be non-offensive to other members. You may post links to your site(s) or favorite site(s). Affiliate links and referral links are allowed only in signatures.
Enjoy our "Ask the Experts" forum - and happy posting!
We reserve the right to change and/or alter these rules at any time without prior notice. Anything not expressly covered in these rules is subject to Administrator approval, which is final. http://livingtrustnetwork.com/confirmation-page-email-subscription.html